9.30.2009

Week 12 Picture

How far along: 12 weeks
Total weight gain: 2.5 lbs
Maternity clothes: Not wearing them yet but I got them in the mail. Still doing the rubberband trick.
Movement: None yet but I can't wait
Food cravings: All food and any food
Gender: Still feeling boy. Can't wait to find out!!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button: In but Shane is telling me it already looks funny.
Best moment of the week: Getting my maternity clothes in the mail!!
What I am most looking forward to: Getting the crib and changing table tonight from Crystal and Robert (sister and brother-in-law).
Weekly wisdom: Comfort is important, whether it be wearing sweats, maternity jeans, using the rubberband trick or a bella band.
Milestones: Making it to 12 weeks. This pregnancy is flying by. I can't believe we have known for 8 weeks already.

No comments:

Post a Comment