9.17.2009

Week 11 Picture

How far along: 11 weeks

Total weight gain: Will find out tomorrow at our appointment.

Maternity clothes: Not yet but hopefully soon. My pants are getting WAY too tight!!

Movement: None yet

Food cravings: Cereal and salad (not together of course)

Gender: Still feeling boy (how hilarious would it be if we ended up having a girl). Can't wait to find out.

Labor signs: None, thank goodness

Belly button: In

Best moment of the week: Our appointment tomorrow will be the best moment

What I am most looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow. Hopefully we will either see the baby or hear the heartbeat tomorrow.

Weekly wisdom: Sweats are the best thing to wear in 1st trimester.

Milestones: Making it to 11 weeks! YAY!!!


Our first appointment is tomorrow and I am so excited. Hopefully all goes well and I will update after. I am making Shane go because this appointment is supposed to last up to 2 hours. Geez I can't imagine spending that much time in a doctor's office but it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment