9.26.2012

25 Weeks


  • How far along?  25 weeks
  • Total weight gain:  15 lb.
  • Maternity clothes?  Everyday. My regular t-shirts are starting to get too short now too :(
  • Stretch marks?  No new ones.
  • Sleep:  Horrible. I toss and turn all night and just can't get comfortable.
  • Best moment this week:  B saying she loves Tre.
  • Miss Anything?  Redbull, need one on the bad nights of sleep.
  • Movement: Mostly right before bed and right when I wake up.
  • Food cravings: Oreos!!
  • Gender:  BOY!!!! (blog post to come soon)
  • Labor Signs: None yet.
  • Symptoms:  Constant peeing
  • Belly Button in or out? Flattened
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to:  Getting the glucose test over with. I take it on the 11th of Oct and have all my fingers and toes crossed that I pass. 
And as usual I haven't updated in WAY too long so here are some pictures for you (19w, 20w, 23w, 25w):




1 comment:

  1. Just read your list and filled it out on my blog! :)

    http://mariaisprego2012.blogspot.com/2012/12/fun-survey-for-week-34.html

    ReplyDelete