12.30.2009

Week 25 Picture


How far along: 25 Weeks

Total weight gain: Still at about 20 lbs

Maternity clothes: Wearing them everyday

Food cravings: Not really anything lately

Gender: Girl

Labor signs: None

Belly button: Hanging in there haha

Best moment of the week: Shane started painting the nursery and he got to see Brenna kick from the outside

What I am most looking forward to: Our 3D/4D ultrasound on Monday!!

Milestones: This is a wierd one but not being able to get up from laying on my back. I have to roll out of bed or Shane has to pull me up haha

Like I said Shane started painting the nursery. I will post pictures once I get some taken. I am loving the color we choose and can't wait to get it finished and the furniture painted. It is going to look so great!!
I am going to post some more belly pictures Friday or Saturday. I am in a wedding tomorrow night and my belly looks so cute all dressed up. Anyways Happy New Year and be safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment